Friday, October 8, 2010

Hollywood Undead – Sell Your Soul with lyrics

LYRICS* Tha Producer: I’m holding on so tightly now, my insides scream so loud They can watchin , watchin me drowned , how did it come to this Jdog: How did it come to this , how did i know it was you it was a bad dream, asphyxiated watch me bleed the life support was cut , the knot was too tight, they push and pull but they know they’ll never win CHORUS: deuce and j3t: throw it all away throw it all away I keep on screamin but theres really nothing left to say So get away, just get away I keep on fightin but i can’t keep going on like this tha Producer: I can’t keep going, can’t keep going on like this, they make me sick, and i get so sick of it, cuz they wont let me, they wont let me breath, why can’t they let me be, jdog: why can’t they let me be, why dont i know what i am, i force this hate into my heart cuz its my only friend, my lips are sewn shut, i watch my self bleed, they push and pull and its killing me within [Chorus] Deuce aka produca: I can’t keep going, can’t keep going on this way Johnny3tears: My heart beat stumbles and my back bone crumbles I feel is it real as the lynch mob doubles they want blood and they’ll kill for it, drain me and they’ll kneel for it burn me at the stake met the devil made the deal for it, guiteens dreams ya they’re guiteen gleems, the blood of they’re enemies watchin while they sense me, sentancing decease sentance decease and watch them bask in the glory of their holy disease [Chorus] Deuce: I keep on runnin, i keep on runnin …

No comments:

Post a Comment

SALAM SEJAHTERA KOMEN DAN JANGAN LUPA FOLLOW BLOG INI DAN LIKE KUTOOOBAMBOO YER